Wednesday 11 May 2011

Real Eyes Office Set,

These are a few photos from the office set that I designed for my film Real Eyes. 



 I wanted to convey the feeling of claustrophobia in this office set which is why I designed it to be so small, but just big enough to fit in the office furniture essentials. As well as being cramped and uncomfortable, I think it's successful in withholding an ordered and organised work place too.
My cinematographer Tom Lee was amazing at lighting it, it looks better than I how imagined it! I'm really proud of it! :)
The film Brazil was a huge influence in this small set. As you will recognise if you have seen it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088846/







This is my film's Facebook page, check it out it has more details about the film and you can see a lot more screen shots. I will no doubt post the rest of the screen shots up here too, it'll just take me a little while. I have a lot of work to get through. Let me know what you think. 

1 comment: