Wednesday 11 May 2011

Some photos on film,

I favour film photography to digital. I haven't used film that much since I got my digital SLR but when I do use a film, I seem to savour it and think about the photograph in more depth rather than it just being a click of a button on a digital camera. 
Digital is much more simple and I love it for that, but you can't beat the look of film photography I absolutely love it. If only developing films was cheaper I'd have a room full of photographs like these by now. 
These few photos are from when I first started to learn about photography, a whole 5 years ago.  


An armchair in thorns.


A fridge in thorns.


A French lock.


Man & girl on the ferry.


A French statue.


A French Harbour.


South of France - Ardeche.


Ardeche adventure holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment